I’ve had a rough go for the past two weeks or so. It all started with a slice of pizza.
Occasionally we get left over meeting food left outside our admin’s desk. She send a pleasant note out and we all come running. I’m normally just a grab a diet pepsi, maybe a few veggies but a there was a Hawaiian pizza that day. I thought I’d just scrape off the toppings and toss the crust. I did just that, but instead of tossing the crust, I took just a nibble of the crust. Then another. And another. It was a mess.
The rest just spiraled out from there. Stomach pain on and off for a week summed up with actually throwing up on Hallowe’en and the next day. I started tapering off the bad stuff on the weekend and as of today am back to “normal”.
This was necessary to ensure that I not have any crazy backlog of badness for my first day of boot camp. My trainer runs a 3x week exercise fest for 6 weeks which I decided to jump into to help save my sessions for when I need the push when I plateau here and there. I recruited my friend to suffer along side me, which wasn’t that hard to do, especially since we don’t like the teacher of the Monday class we were normally going to.
8 exercises, 1 minute each, 3 times through followed by 5 min of abs, just to finish up the hour. I’m already feeling it so I’m going to try to get up tomorrow morning to help get some of the exercise juices flowing and hopefully keeping the lactic acid from ganging up on me. It kicked my rear and apparently it’s only going to get worse.
I’m trying to kick a headache so I’ll be keeping this post short and sweet. I’m back on track and will hopefully be posting more in between crocheting things for the craft show.
No comments:
Post a Comment