Sunday, January 15, 2012

Another week, another win!

I couldn't be happier this morning when I stepped off the scale. I lost 2.6 pounds this week with just adjusting how I eat. I entered my new weight into my weight watchers tracker and got a big gold star pop up for meeting my 5% loss goal. 

The only con is that I lose a point off my daily total. I'm not too upset about it since last week I finished all my points at the end of the week and still had only touched 5 of my "bonus" points meaning I had almost an entire day's worth of points left to use if I wanted. I pondered having a big binge last night but knew I'd feel gross when I got up today.

This week is going to be interesting. I start back with my trainer twice a week, starting on Tuesday. I'm going to try to do one more trip to the gym, plus two days of cardio on my own at home. 

I also go back to the medical trial on Wednesday. I was getting regular headaches during the four week period last time, then during the four weeks I was off I have only had two headaches that have been worthy of taking the "rescue" meds (acetaminophen). I am switching to a different med for this last chunk of time so hopefully I'll have pain relief in my knees without getting pains in my head.

Thanks everyone for the positive comments - it helps keep me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment