Saturday, June 4, 2011

Confessions of an eat-a-holic

Thursday was not the best day I’ve ever had. I thought I’d have a little treat for breakfast so I had some breakfast burritos from McD’s. Lunch was actually a bit of a success ½ a cashew crusted chicken breast sandwich with some home made chips. Afternoon snack was a double chocolate “muffin“ (which really is more like a cupcake sans-icing). Dinner was Thai Linguini from Koolini’s (well it was in the Runt Club but they use Koolini’s menu). I had a huge serving and a bunch of popcorn as we were waiting for our food.  Wrap the night up with some DQ ice cream cake and you have a hell of a mess.

Friday was my great American road trip with Meg! Breakfast was an egg mcmuffin with no cheese on my way to acupuncture. After that, right over to my massage then back home to meet up with Meg. Off we went! I packed snacks to try to avoid too many panic stricken food stops. We grabbed some chicken wraps from Tim’s before we crossed over.

After a slow crossing we were on our way to some outlet shopping! After navigating our way around some of the worst highways I’ve ever driven on, we arrived at our destination. We were parched and decided to stop at McD’s for a drink to plot our route. I thought I should have a quick snack to keep my shopping so the order of the day was a double cheeseburger.

We shopped like crazy until we almost melted so dinner was next on tap. Wendy’s inside a gas staion was the call of the night. A few stops on the way with only a few chocolate mint cookies consumed and we were back home. Even thought it was 10:30pm I was craving a little snack. An entire bag of microwave popcorn later and I was done.

Meg and I discussed working out and getting into a routine. It’s just a matter of starting it and doing it for a few times and sticking to it! I’m going to think about that plan as I go through my closet. Nothing like a stormy day to clean out the closets and plan a new workout routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment