Monday, June 13, 2011

New start. I’ve lost count how many times this makes.

I had a weekend of fun and friends. I attempted to be good on Sunday - I brought a big veggie platter from Costco but still ended up eating a bunch of party mix, two beer and a bunch of the baby’s graham crackers. Not quite candy from a baby but close…

Anywho. Today was great with the exception of not doing any exercise. I busy day at work. I had my morning shake, an apple, some almonds and raisins. Turkey noodle soup and salad as mini lunch then a chicken burger with tomato and lettuce for 2nd lunch (yeah I’m a hobbit), an orange and a multigrain bar.

Dinner is stuffed chicken breast with broccoli. It was supposed to have rice but we had a little issue. The place where I keep the rice cooker apparently sucked in a small village of ants which ran screaming from it when it got hot enough to cook the rice. Upon further research we found that they were being drawn towards my lunch bag, which was kept just beside where the rice cooker usually lives. So, now on top of needing a new slow cooker because I melted the cord, I need a new rice cooker because I can’t even fathom eating rice that was made in that machine, no matter how well I clean it.

Late night snack was the rest of the broccoli which was really mushy since we were really distracted by attempting to eradicate the little brown ants from our kitchen. I intended on having fro yo but I didn’t want to waste the broccoli.

Tomorrow will be just as good, but add in a workout with my trainer with a bit of cardio tossed in there before coming home to cook dinner and do a hair cut. Hopefully I’ll keep to this pattern for a few days to help me remember how good I feel when I’m “on track”.

No comments:

Post a Comment