… well! Aside from wings last night when I couldn’t avoid the salt and pepper wings. I probably didn’t need to eat 14 of them but man, was I starving! I wanted the pizza, thin crust, chicken, spinach, onion and light cheese - would have been tasty but noooo… I had to cave. Ah well. Wings happen.
I’m going to hold off adjusting any of my measurements until I get back down to 237. It shouldn’t take too long but I need to have a mini goal established. Linda’s wedding is 15 weeks away. If I can manage 2lbs a week I’ll be well on my way to a better, healthier weight. There are 28 weeks left in the year (um, holy crap where did this year go?!) so losing 50 this year still seems like a manageable goal. I have trainer tonight and I’m going to do cardio before hand, come home and make dinner, do two hair cuts then hopefully relax for the rest of the night. Tomorrow is date night and we’re planning on going to Gozen to use the dealfind I picked up. Neil’s concerned we might not be able to eat $50 worth of sushi and Korean food but I assure him we’ll make our voucher worth it! Bring on the bento box and edamame!
No comments:
Post a Comment