Thursday, June 9, 2011

Durr.

I’m disappointed in myself, I’m upset at how quickly my good habits have unraveled themselves. I feel lazy, weak and upset. I have no excuses. Yes I’m busy but that’s no excuse. Why can’t I wake up a half hour earlier and get on the elliptical? Why can’t I ignore the snacks and treats? No good reason. I don’t want to say I have to start over, no cheating so on and so forth.

I don’t know what to do. I’m gaining weight instead of losing. I’ve lost my ‘gusto’. I’m hoping to get to two classes next week. That’s the only goal I’m setting. I’m going to be in Toronto Saturday, Hamilton Sunday… All I can hope is that I can keep the eating in check. Bring snacks, drink lots of water.

<sigh> I dunno. I’m a downer kitty. Hopefully I’ll get a few of these extra pounds off and then I’ll perk up again.

1 comment: