I stayed home this morning with another overwhelming urge to upchuck. I laid on the couch for most of the morning then managed to get myself up to take another gravol and roll into work. I was a bit hazy when I got there, confusing things that I shouldn't have. I tried to eat some melba toast, a banana and a powerade but that gave me a bunch of trouble. Thankfully it was near the end of the day so it wasn't that hard to make it through. There was a surprise when I walked into my cube, though. My car stereo harness had arrived and so had my videos from Amazon.
I got home, took a gravol, made some chicken noodle soup and settled down for a long night on the couch to watch my dvds. I'm hoping to watch all of the DVDs through to get a handle on the routines before starting them myself. Tonight I went through the Jackie Warner 30 day fast start routines.
It isn't anything I've never seen before but she sets things up in increasing sets. The first one is a push up, then push back to a kneeling bicep curl. Back down to do two push ups, two curls. Increase until you're doing 10 push ups and 10 bicep curls. There are six different sets. First routine is upper body. The second routine is lower body and abs. Again, superset, one to ten on each, about six different sets. Seems easy enough but I know how much things hurt when you start setting them up like that.
I'll watch her other one tomorrow and then see if I can mix them in with her other xtreme timesaver training routine. I'll wait to get through those two before trying the Jillian Michael's DVDs. I'm hoping that Neil will do them with me from time to time to help keep me motivated.
Tomorrow is another day, I'm hoping it will be pain and nausea free!

No comments:
Post a Comment