Sorry, this post is going to be a bit whiny and angry.
I was sick again today. Actually, I've been sick all weekend but today was the worst. I was feeling great ever since my new year's episode and I was so positive I was getting better. I had a rough Saturday but didn't puke, same with Sunday. This morning, ugh. I was curled up on the couch for most of the day getting up to eat some rice or some taters. It's what my body craves when I've been sick.
I have my next set of tests on the 23rd. I wish I could have them sooner so I'm going to see if I can get put on a cancellation list (if they have one). I have to fast for them so I'm not sure if it'll be possible but I'll try anyway. I also moved up my follow up appointment to the week after instead of having to wait two weeks for results.
I'm so mad at myself and my body. I should have started my elimination diet much sooner to see if the problem is an offensive food. I should have listened to Neil sooner when he suggested I call my doctor. I realize there are people out there people with completely worse problems than I do but when I'm barfing and lying on the bathroom floor in pain, I fill myself with self-pity and sadness.
I try to be as positive as possible so you probably won't hear much about this until I have my tests, I just had to feel sorry for myself for a post because I'm SO frustrated.
Tomorrow I'm hoping to feel well enough to go to work. I hate missing work (I know, I'm strange and I love my job) and I hate being stuck in the house all day. Sorry again for the grumpy cat post, hopefully the next one will be more positive.

No comments:
Post a Comment