This brings me to a little rant about gym etiquette. When you have a choice of what tv to change, why not choose the infomercial as opposed to any other tv? I looked down at a magazine while the show I was watching was on a commercial and when I looked up someone had changed to Will and Grace, leaving the “no no laser hair removal” infomercial on. I had to figure out what to do as I wanted to see what the chopper went for on “Auction Kings”. Think Cat, think! If I was gone too long from the machine it would erase my progress. So I checked my time progress and moved quickly to grab the remote and quickly check to see if anyone else was actually paying attention to the infomercial. No? No? No? Perfect! Quick change of the channel and run back to the machine. SUCCESS! I was able to catch the end of the show and keep my progress tracked.
From there I grabbed a little McD’s for breakfast (Egg McMuffin, no cheese and a small milk yum!), popped over to Costco, ran into PetSmart then into Bulk Barn to grab my treats for tomorrow. When I came home I lugged everything in the house, cleaned Higgin’s kitty litter pan, started some laundry, emptied the dishwasher, made stew, pulled apart a chicken, made a stew, scraped the wax off the floor by my wax pot and dusted the living room. All this before 12:30 today! Now to tidy up a few loose ends then get prepped for the palooza tonight!
I’ve also lost more weight but I’ll post it tomorrow if I maintained it through tomorrow morning. Let’s see how many calories I can burn off dancing tonight so I can eat guilt free tomorrow! Hope to see you out there tonight!
What kinds of stews did you make? And can you freeze + ship some to Calgary, please?
ReplyDelete