Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tape-gate.

I know, not my best header but I already used tale of the scale so this is the best I could come up with. What I think is hilarious about measurements is when they measure my chest. My disclaimer is that I get measured in what I work out in, which is two very tight sports bras to reduce bounce. Also, abdomen 1 measurement is taken where ladies in the 90’s wore their pants, abdomen 2 is around the belly button. It did make me feel good to see my old trainer since she said I looked like I lost weight. She knows I’m not going to sign up for more sessions so at least I know she’s being honest with me.

I really appreciate how many of you are writing your encouraging comments and emails. My lovely friend Tina came in to my cube today and not only shared a great article on helping you sleep, which can be related to better weight loss but then also helped me by taking a few diet pepsi / coke off my hands. I means a bunch that you're all thinking of me and rooting for me!

Anywho. So here we are. Weight and girth established. Another good food day and I almost worked out! By almost I mean I played rec league volleyball. It was probably one of the worst outings in the past few times out. I’m used to losing but this was particularly bad. We’re going to do measurements every other Wednesday just before wing night so that’s going to make me get my butt in gear a bit faster.

This brings me to my next string of thoughts - REWARDS! I’m going to set some weight goals and then reward myself with something non-food related. My goals are 218 (20lbs down), 199 (39lbs and being under 200 whoo hoo!) and then 188 which will be my 50 lb target. I’ll probably want to get a bit lower than that but I’d be seriously happy to maintain that weight for a while. I’m completely lost as to what my goals should be. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Non-food goal ideas: shopping, flying to Calgary to see your long-lost friend, shopping....I'm running out of ideas. I'm completely motivated by food....
    p.s. Nice work thus far!

    ReplyDelete