Thursday, February 24, 2011

Three more days ‘til donuts! Oh yeah and I lost two pounds.

I wanted to wait a few days of a maintained weight before posting my first little lost. I was very happy when today I weighed the same as I did the day before so I could post it. Thanks to everyone for the good vibes and well wishes.

Someone asked me today what else I’m going to be eating on my cheat day and I realized I hadn’t really thought about it. All I was sure of were the donuts and a bag of Swedish fish from Ikea. I’m more than likely going to have an Ikea hot dog which I don’t have to completely assemble myself, just add the “decorations”.

The pop deprivation isn’t nearly as hard as I thought it’d be. The hard part will be when I have popcorn - it’s one of those things that go together in my mind. Pop and popcorn, cookies and milk, French fries and chocolate pudding (don’t knock it ‘til you try it).

I have to admit that I didn’t exercise today again. I even brought my gym clothes to work but just couldn’t bring myself to do it. I really don’t have an excuse for not going. I could eat lunch at my desk and work out in the afternoon, I could have stayed later and exercised after work. I also belong to another gym that’s about a seven minute drive from my house but after my client left I just felt like putting jammies on.

Ah well. I still haven’t come up with any goals as my brain has been sucked into calculating which benefit package is the best way to go to optimize both of our benefits and trying to follow the instructions on how to put together the dresser I ordered last week. Hopefully by the time I’ve lost ten I’ll have decided on at least the 20lb goal.

Have a great night and if you’re in London sit tight and get ready for the latest blast of winter hitting us tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget chicken noodle soup and milk (in it), pork chops and apple sauce, nutella and stale bread (or just a spoon).

    ReplyDelete