Friday, February 18, 2011

One last weekend

For anyone out there that's tried to lose weight will relate to my "just one last weekend" concept. It's the last weekend before you start on that new meal plan on Monday. Just ask Neil and he'll say in the time we've lived together I've probably done this about a dozen times. I always say that I'm serious but that only usually lasts about a month then I'm back off "the wagon".

I've got to admit - I'm a junk food addict. The debate is to go cold turkey or to do a sugar cessation program. Twelve steps to being clean and clear of the white stuff. I'm going to try cold turkey first but once those shakes kick in I might turn to the twelve steps.

So, here we go - my journey is about to begin to get me to the lowest weight I've ever been in my adult life. I'm going to weigh myself Monday morning, first thing in the morning. After that I'll post and share with all of you what so few know - how much I weigh. I'll also post my goal weight, which is probably more than most of you weigh now but for me will make one happy kitty.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! And good luck, as well :)

    I've been doing the weight loss thing since August (calorie counting and personal training/bootcamps) and have really been enjoying it. If you ever want to talk/vent, keep me in mind!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Go Cat! Happy to follow along this journey with you (and maybe get inspired myself).

    ReplyDelete