Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Chugga chugga…

Due to the stress of last week, moving into the early parts of this week I haven’t been really taking care of myself. Last night was the first time I didn’t sleep on a couch or love seat other than the night Higgins was in the hospital overnight. I slept that night but not very well at all. I also didn’t go to the gym, use my elliptical or really give two hoots about whether what I put in my body was good for me. I postponed all of my appointments post Monday physio and have done the same for this week except for my trainer who is back from her holiday and is probably ready to kick my behind.

I actually did make a meal plan this week and so far (barring lighting my crock pot cord on fire) it has been successful. I haven’t weighed myself in over a week and haven’t had measurements done in about three. I’m going to be more conscious of what I’m eating today and start slowly back into a routine of making dinner and packing lunch for leftovers.  It’s a waist line reducing and pocket book boosting measure. I’m aiming for three times this week on the elliptical even though the pain is still quite bad in my knees and my IT band. I have made some time to see my chiropractor today to help putting me back together from the couch sleeping so hopefully by my next post I’ll be in better alignment.

I do plan to weigh myself on Saturday and get measurements next week with my trainer. I’m partially back on track, accumulating steam to get this weight loss train up the mountain. Whoo whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment