I’ve gained weight. I’m not going to say how much I’ve gained because I don’t think it’s accurate as it was taken at 6pm and I was full of food. I will say that I’m a whopping 42 per cent body fat. Yikes! I have to take care of this.
I picked up my meal plan book and it seems totally doable. However, I am concerned about the amount of calories the have me lined up for. At my current size, 1400 is too few calories. I’m afraid my body will panic a bit and store up some of that nasty fat. I know you should be running a 500 calorie deficit per day to lose a pound a week, then burn extra calories while working out to make up for the extra pound. I’m thinking 1400 is too little even if I don’t exercise. I’ll try it and if I lose weight too quickly or I’m starving I’ll bring it up at my weigh in on Saturday to see what they say.
I’m going to share my new weight at next week’s weigh in. I’ve got to give you something to hang on to for this week. I’m sorry for not writing as much this week as I’d liked. I ended up working overtime (both before and after work) Thursday and Friday and I was exhausted when I got home after seeing my trainer. I’m planning on writing every day this week to share how the new book of (hopefully) tasty goodness.
Oh! I’ve set a goal. Once I lose 10 lbs I’m going to spring for a new scale that has a body fat monitor in it. I’ve had this scale for more than a few years now and I think I’ll treat myself to a new one when I get over the first little hurdle. I’ll count my weight this Saturday as my “start over” weight and then 10 lbs from there will be my reward day.
Thanks for all of your support everyone - it means so much to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment