Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy kitty, sleepy kitty…

I’m really sorry for not writing sooner but I’ve been so stressed out over my kitty cat. I cancelled many appointments because I had to take Higgins to or from the vet after his many treatments. We’re at a good place (I hope) in his treatments so hopefully he’ll start eating and I can finally get a good night’s sleep.

Today was particularly stressful. I had no appetite but I knew I had to eat something otherwise I’d have no energy to care for my baby. After 4 hours at the vet I grabbed Harvey’s on the way home. I picked up their 2 originals for $5 deal and headed home. I forced one down at 1:45pm, the second at 3:30 or so. I was so concerned about getting Higgins to eat I stopped thinking about my dinner decision. I decided to head for the freezer and see what I had left after the previous freezer cleanout attempt. M&M chicken fingers, frozen broccoli and yukon gold taters. I cooked up some badly freezer burnt cauliflower, carrot and brussel sprout mix and boy did that taste like crap except for a few of the yummy sprouts.

Let’s just say that since the last post the eating hasn’t been fantastic so we’ll count that today was a great day and we’ll go from there.

Exercise hasn’t been a priority either but maybe tomorrow morning after Higgins fluid infusion I’ll do some time on the elliptical. Sunday I have to pop in to work to do a few things so maybe I’ll add a workout in there too. Wish me luck and please keep Higgins in your good kitty vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment