Sunday, April 10, 2011

A set up for success

I’ve been thinking about my goals again. I think I’ve decided on two of my goals. The first goal is makeover related. At 25lbs down I’ll be somewhere close to where I was two summers ago. My face was a bit thinner and I totally rocked the pixie cut. I’ve been flipping back and forth over whether to grow my hair our or to cut it off again. If I’m growing it out I’d like a “sneak peak” of what it will look like so at 215, maintained for two weeks (or if I’m still losing) I’m either going to get extensions or cut it off into a sweet short shag. We saw Sucker Punch on Friday and I’ve been dreaming about the cut Rocket was sporting. Check it out: http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/629940-bigthumbnail.jpg It’s going to be cheaper to go with the cut but we’ll see how my bank account looks at the time. And really, if you know me well enough, you’ll know that I’ll probably chop it off before I get to the goal.

My second goal will be when I lose my 50 (or fit into size 11 pants) for a steady two weeks. I want to get my motorcycle license. It might end up being a scooter since it won’t be for highway use and that might be a little better on insurance and overall cost. The reason my I don’t want to do it sooner is being a bigger person on a scooter always make me think of this: http://www.thesneeze.com/art/guinness/twins.jpg. I know I wouldn’t look like that (and don’t look like that) but I can’t help but having that visual in my head when I think about doing it at this weight.

I haven’t been able to get any more weight off but at least I’m not gaining. I do have to get my eating back in check but my exercise has become more regular. I love my morning cardio - it makes me feel so great to start my day with a bunch of calories off my plate. My trainer is in Mexico this week so it’s up to me to get a few rounds of weights in there. I’m still going to try to get to a boxing class - just to see what it’s like at the athletic club. I’m thinking Monday or Wednesday but we’ll see how it goes after my acupuncture on Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment