Monday, March 28, 2011

Ahhh, there we go.

Fantastic day! Slept in a little bit, packed up a great lunch and shuffled off to work. I got SO much done at work it felt so good to get the week off to a great start. I had a great breakfast shake (the ingredients of which I got to scan with my phone and add it to my fitness app), an interesting noodle bowl from M&M and a yummy vita top. I do have to say I’m really happy with the amount of products in the database of the app. It even found my random brand frozen fish we had this evening for dinner.

Speaking of dinner, my plan for this week is to empty out the freezers of all the processed food and start making larger meals and freezing and extra portion or two in case of emergencies instead of relying on smart ones or lean cuisine meals. This is why we ate green giant pasta veggie thing as our side to the last of the frozen fish along with some horribly freezer burnt sweet potato fries for dinner tonight. It worked out to be yummy but seemed so thrown together. We also discovered that our ranch and cesar dressings were expired (one of which wasn’t even opened yet) which makes me believe we just have too much of things we really don’t need (or that Neil doesn’t eat enough salad - only because I don’t eat creamy dressings).

I did some weights at physio which helped break down the lactic acid pooling in my hamstrings from yesterday. I was able to take much more adjustment from my therapist on my knee cap as she tried to shove it into place and I was able to crank up the power on my electro shock treatments. I got home, had dinner then knocked out 45 min on the elliptical. BAM! One day down, forever to go. That doesn’t sound ominous at all…

No comments:

Post a Comment