Saturday, March 5, 2011

Trail blazing

… mind you I don’t mean in the good way. I mean it in the was rolling along on a wagon then hit a bump, which knocked me off then rolled down a huge hill. Now I’m going to open with Neil saying “AGAIN?! Every time is the last time”. Now that’s out of the way. Here we go.

One last weekend (again).

I'm not going to weigh myself for a week to see where I'm at with some stabilizing then I'll repost my weight and see what comes of a week of being "back on track". Next Saturday will be my next weigh in so I hope you'll be able to stay on the edge of your seat that long hah!

On Sunday I’m going to eat a few junky things then be back on target for Monday. I have no idea how long its going to take to assemble my new toy once we get it home tomorrow. Most sites say it took them 2-3 hours to put together so I’ll have a quick try on it Sunday night then Monday morning, bring it on. Six days of empty stomach cardio, one day off. If I can, I’ll be adding three days of weight training at work while waiting for Neil to pick me up. As for eating, I’ll try to mix in some healthier “treats” so I don’t crave the bad ones as much. My buddy Drew was over today and reminded me of a tasty frozen yogurt I used to have as a treat when I was on Jenny last time. It’s safe to have in the house because Neil doesn’t really enjoy it so I know I won’t be craving it one day and have one bite be left.

Tonight we’re going to Tony Roma’s to celebrate Neil catching up to me in age and I’m going to enjoy it (not the age part but the dinner part). Tune in tomorrow night to see if we’re still together after we put together my elliptical.

2 comments:

  1. Cat, can't you just eat what you like if you exercise regularly? I mean the progress might be slower, but in the end denying yourself the foods you love could prove more detrimental... Just a thought :)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thought about that, my problem is I have a control issue and until recently my motivation to exercise has been almost non existent. I'm never able to just have one of anything, even healthy food. I'm going to see a naturopath to see if I can figure some things out to eat things that might help reduce my cravings etc.

    ReplyDelete