I managed to lose inches! My few trips to the gym and the morning cardio sessions have worked a bit of magic. I thought I was crazy for going to have my measurements taken after a big dinner but since my trainer was doing it out of the goodness of her heart I didn’t want to reschedule. To my joy I have shrunk, I know it’s a teeny bit but it’s better than growing in places I don’t want to.
Tonight I went to dinner with my lunch ladies (sans Jen Mac - you were missed) at Budapest - my first taste of Hungarian food. I had the heaviest, tastiest food I’ve had in a while. Let’s not even discuss what dessert was - all I can say is yum! One thing I can’t recommend is wearing a tummy control camisole on days you plan on eating a big dinner. I was SO full pushing against the liner of the tank I felt a bit sick. I excused myself to take it off in the washroom, only to find out it was downstairs, at the end of a steep-ish staircase, at the bottom of which was a dark hallway. My solution was to yoink up the camisole to sit just under my boobs. Problem solved.
Tomorrow I’ve got physio in the morning and I’m actually looking forward to it. She’s wanting to push me a bit more since I’m feeling very comfortable with the progress I’m making with my knee. She said my knee cap is looking to be in a better location than when we started so that makes me feel good about going. Hopefully between that, the weight training and the acupuncture I’ll have knees of a 32 year old.
Missed you too! Glad you enjoyed it. And yay for measurements going the right way!
ReplyDelete