I knew it was coming. The inevitable gain after an indulgent weekend (or week when I really think about it). The upside is I did have some small number shifts in my measurements. I’ve been loving my elliptical and I love it even more that Neil figured out where the squeak was coming from.
I was able to stay on track today, even allowing myself a little 100 calorie Bryer’s chocolate brownie cup to round off the night. A nice stride on my machine for a half hour before dinner made me feel great! Thanks to one of those deal website things I was able to pick up a really cheap membership to a smaller health club near by. It includes a week of boot camp classes and I think it might be just what I need to kick it into gear. I use my bad knees as a reason for not working out as hard. It’s true, they do really hurt but there’s got to be some sort of movement that won’t aggravate them and that doesn’t make me feel like an 80 year old when I do them.
So there you have it. I’ve said it before and I hope not to say it again (within the next three weeks anyway); fresh start to the week. Keep your fingers crossed for me but in the mean time, check out this fun site my friend Sean sent me. I love the names they have for their products. Also, the fact that they do weddings is pretty sweet ha!
http://voodoodoughnut.com/menu.php
Good for you Cat. Keep it up honey!
ReplyDelete