I apologize for the delay in my posting. I’ve had an off weekend. I did manage to get in some exercise on Saturday morning, which I then followed by pancakes. I haven’t had pancakes in about six months so I thought, heck, why not?! I followed pancakes by a three hour nap. I never nap. That was one of my first clues something was wrong. I also had no motivation to do my regular weekend grocery shop or even leave the house.
I did eventually leave the house to donate a bunch of stuff to Goodwill and do a grocery shop with Carol. On Sunday when I finally made it out to Costco to pick up the contacts I ordered I ended up just meandering around the aisles for no reason. I wasn’t looking for anything I just didn’t want to leave I guess. I didn’t spend more than I would have normally there except that I picked up some vacuum storage bags which were half off - part of my purging trend from the previous day I thought these would be perfect for maximizing storage on my winter clothes.
I’m feeling better today, still a bit wonky but that might just be due to the fact it’s Monday. I’m going to eat as well as I can but I’m heading down to the gym after work tonight. I have physio Tuesday and Thursday so I’ll be doing cardio in the morning and weights after work until physio. Wednesday, cardio and weights after work. Friday morning, cardio in the morning and I finally get to see the Naturopath / Acupuncturist after work. I’m not going to stress about food, just eat smart. I realized I need to get motivated to working out again and the food will fall into place soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment