Friday, May 6, 2011

Mac’kin large

Today was a quick dinner night so I thought I’d try the skillet mac recipe from my book. Sautee green onion, green pepper and celery. Add ground beef (I used turkey) and cook until brown. Add basil, oregano and parm (I also added some mozza) as well as some canned tomatoes. Add in the mac and there you have it - easy peasy!

Tomorrow is the big weigh in. I consider the first weigh in since my official first weigh in was at 6pm after eating and such. Tomorrow weigh in is at 10 am so be prepared for my numbers to change, hopefully not too much towards the positive. Tune in to see if I’ve lost any fat since last week - that’s one of the numbers I’d like to see moving sooner rather than later. That wedding is only about five months away!

No comments:

Post a Comment