So Sunday was just a *tad* worse than I thought it was going to be. I packed up snacks and hopped in the car with Rach to go see Mike, Sarah and Hudson. I lasted an entire 7 minutes, then I got 2 breakfast burritos and a large iced tea for breakfast at McD’s. Yummy but no the lowest caloric choice.
Next snack stop - the Timmies about 5 minutes out from the Gal house. What’s that? “Cat doesn’t drink coffee“ you say?. True. Cat does, however, eat donuts. I saw an ad about a week ago promoting their new s’mores donut. Naturally I was curious but was able to hold out because that would mean me actually going in to a Tim Horton’s. The pit stop was just a conduit for my consumption of the tasty fireside treat in donut form. I was able to stay away from the timbits that were picked up though. Very small win for Cat.
Lunch was at the mall and where I failed miserably. I walked around the food court twice, trying to figure out the best option for me. Subway came out on top but for some reason I wanted something different. There were many “grill” types but they all were heavy on the starch and the only veggies were corn or “mixed veggies” which involved a lot of bok choy type stuff and celery, with a few pieces of broccoli and carrot. Then, like a beacon of greasy goodness, New York Fries drew me in. Fries and a hot dog (my eternal weakness) but why stop there?! Poutine with braised beef of course!
I picked up a bottle of pop on my way out of the mall to keep me fueled up on the way home. I managed to sneak in my sour cream glazed I picked up earlier that morning (did I forget to mention that?) while waiting in a massage chair for Rach to finish up at Forever 21. We made it back to the Gal house where I had another can of coke (the pure stuff) to help me get home.
On our way home, however, we ran into a huge storm. It was incredibly hard to see and I had some huge white knuckle moments between Paris and Woodstock. We decided to pull over at the Wendy’s rest stop to refuel our nerves and our bellies. I actually felt kinda sick from all the crap so I ordered a single combo with a baked potato and a bottle of water. I had the tater first (as I normally crave them when I feel sick) and a few bites out of my burger. A nice relaxed drive home, curled up in my chair and nibbled away at the last of my burger.
I really have to stop doing this - no matter what my excuse is. A little thing here, a little thing there is one thing. Entire days of gluttony have to become a thing of the past.
Today was amazing and I have two more days to be amazing so my weight loss “coach” won’t question my dedication to my weight loss. I sometimes question it but then I look at pictures from two summers ago and realize that’s where I want to be. Sooner rather than later. Please help me, everyone. If you’re out with me and I want to eat something crappy, please for the love of corn on the cob, say something.
No comments:
Post a Comment