Two days, no cheating! I didn’t get to exercise but that was because (for those who don’t have my facebook feed kickin’) I had a rib go out. I had it popped back in by a chiropractor but the pain that followed plus the feeling like I’ve don’t a bunch of shoulder flies because of the TENS machine he used on my upper back made me not want to do much but take hot showers and ice my entire back. I should have dipped myself in an ice bath like the girl does in the movie Stick It. Yeah, that’s right - I referenced a gymnastics movie.
Tomorrow is trainer day and awesome eating day three. I want a good weigh in so I won’t feel so bad shoving my face full of junk food on Friday. If I’m down to 237.5 again I’ll have a fun night. If not, apple slices and carrot sticks while watching a movie. Hmm.. I think I’ll take it up a notch tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment