I got down to 237 for my weigh in which means I got to have a yummy dinner and enjoy a few snacks at my movie night and enjoy I did! Lunch was grilled ham and mozza at work (with real coke), dinner was fresh buffalo chicken fingers with a loaded baked tater. Snacks weren’t that bad - just buttery popcorn and some sour patch kids. Sabrina had nothing to do with my eating junk food - I chose to eat the bad food on my movie night with her. We were in line to buy the junk food and she was worried I’d mention her in my blog so I thought I’d free her of any blame ;o)
Today I had my usual breakfast but I had popcorn and reese cups for “lunch” at the movies. Dinner was a burger and mashed taters at crabby joes. I had some sweedish fish and more real coke. I might have let my bender go a little longer than I should have. Tomorrow is going to be a good day for eating. Shopping in Vaughn Mills instead of going to African Lion Safari (darned weather) will be a bit of a challenge for my budget but I’m hoping to pick up some fun accessories at forever 21 (which I think is in there).
I did get on the elliptical this morning so I feel good about that! Tomorrow I have to leave bit early in the morning so I’ll attempt to save the workout for when I get home, depending on how much walking we do at the mall. That counts for exercise!
Since my weigh in has been moved up a day I have no choice but to be damned good for the next four days so I don’t get in trouble. I am looking forward to this week since there are two new recipes on my meal plan: Chicken marsala and Spinach and ham casserole. There’s a recipe that keeps sneaking up but I haven’t had it yet. I think it’ll have to be a day where I’m alone for dinner. It’s oven fried scallops which I love but Neil doesn’t enjoy so much. The other thing I need to figure out is what food I want to pick for the next 6 week menu. I love the recipes I have now but there are so many more I want to try. By the end of this I hope to have the entire menu selection in recipe format. Decisions, decisions!
No comments:
Post a Comment