Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Not-cho on the meal plan

So tonight I decided to have a little treat, but in the non sugary way. I had the nachos with beef, cheese, peppers, onions and tomatoes. Oh, and cheese. Not as much as I’d have put on them if I were making them myself but just a nice amount. I felt good about it - no guilt involved. I am full though - it’s more than I’ve been eating lately.

I came home with the intention on having mousse for dessert but really, that didn’t pan out. It didn’t really set up and was more like orange jello with some creamy stuff and chocolate added. That immediately was poured out. It was taking up too much room in the fridge so I made an executive decision. I’m also trying tfo figure out how to amend the recipe so it won’t suck as much. I’ve never been a fan of citrus and chocolate so maybe I can use my berry smoothie as the base and have something like a strawberry mousse. I’ll actually read the instructions correctly too - that would help!

Not sure what’s going on tomorrow since I’ve got the vball wrap up party at, where else, the palasad. I’m going to try to have mostly veggies but I can’t be held accountable for my actions. Well, I will be accountable at 10am on Saturday when I weigh in… hmmm… I think I’ll just have a drink and head to my trainer for 7pm. That might help me out.

I’m hoping I’ll be good tomorrow, otherwise we might have an issue with Saturday’s weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment