Monday, May 23, 2011

Work, eat and if time allows, play

I rediscovered this weekend how much  I really thrive on structure. I don’t eat as well when I’m not kept to a schedule. Wake up, eat. Go to work for a few hours, snack. Eat lunch around noon. Back to work, small snacks at 2 and 4. Dinner sometime after I get home. Snack around 9. Easy peasy. Then, the weekend happens and everything goes to crap.

Today I reorganized the basement so that the elliptical faces the tv again. I’m going to attempt to use it tomorrow morning, shower and head to work. I see my trainer at 5:30 so I’m going to head there right after work and do another quick cardio before I do a weightlifting session with her. I’ll put one of those big cushy band aid things to protect my tender tootsies!

I see her again on Thursday so maybe I’ll do measurements then and post them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment