Friday, May 13, 2011

Rollin, rollin, rollin, keep that scale a movin’

Perfect! 2.5 lbs down this week with no adjustments other than food intake. My will power has been superb, even turning down chocolate covered almonds twice in as many days. The only snags have been the working 12 hours yesterday (and planning the food to bring to work) and having a massive headache today stemming from my neck and shoulder tension. It’s made my will to cook pretty much dissolve. I know I need to keep on track, especially since I have my 10 year college reunion dinner / mini pub crawl tomorrow night but soup and crackers is the only thing I could bring myself to make. I think a good workout tomorrow should help me clear up some of the tension and burn some calories I will b taking in through dinner and booze.

I’m going to try to actually work out this week coming. I’ve been icing the crap out of my IT band to no avail so I’m thinking I’ll just work out and do what I can. I’m seeing my trainer Monday and Tuesday next week for an hour since she’s going to Vegas and then it’ll be a holiday when she gets back. Hopefully that will get me motivated to do some exercise on my own. My friend Mel said she was going to pick up new rollerblades so we can do our rollerblade outings again. It’s been way too long but now she lives right near a pathway - I see fun blading adventures ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment