So, I’m back to where I was a week ago. I gained back 2 of those lovely 2.5lbs I lost. I’m not shocked. I weigh myself every day. I saw it coming. I’m so miserable right now though, I just don’t care. A horrible combo of allergies and a cold are just knocking me out. I’m only eating because I know I need nourishment, not out of desire. This is a pro and a con because I’m not looking for the bad stuff but when you’re sick you go for quick and easy, and that usually doesn’t mean healthy in my house.
I gave myself some wicked blisters on Thursday from wearing my really sweet Merrel slip on walking shoes. The good part is, I popped them and they didn’t get any infection in them. The bad news (and really, this is by interpretation) is that I can’t put on my running shoes to do my cardio. I’m going to try today at home since it’s not forbidden to wear sandals while on the machines. I need to get back in gear and lose these two pounds, plus a few more to make up for my bad week.
I have my meal plan all laid out. I have tasty snacks to get me through the movie we’re going to tomorrow (Bridesmaids yay!) and through to Tuesday when I’ll probably have to top up on the grocery shop since I’m probably not going to try to fight my way into a grocery store on the day before a holiday.
I’ve got some pretty fun clients to do today - a mother of the groom and two groom’s sisters followed by someone I haven’t seen since September! I’m hoping everything goes smoothly and then I can just have a nice relaxing afternoon shopping for plants with Neil. It’s time to get those veggie planters full of yummy goodness!
No comments:
Post a Comment