That’s right people. I not only survived going to the movies and walking past that incredibly buttery, salty, tasty popcorn stand without even approaching the counter but I sat next to Carol as she ate hers and even refused to have some when she offered! I brought a nutrigrain bar and a can of coke zero. I made it through and only cried a little near the end of the movie.
I’m so happy the weather has picked up a bit. I’m having very little success with indoor grilling so I’m looking forward to grilling on an open flame, and not one caused by my lighting the cord of an appliance on fire. Today’s steak was a disaster! I’m going to wait a little while before trying that again. Hopefully tomorrow’s skillet macaroni will redeem my fail tonight.
I really want to get back to a regular exercise routine again. I’ve been keeping my old timey ice pack at work so I can attempt to reduce the swelling in my IT band. The pain has been getting worse which I noticed last night at my trainer session. On the upside the rain is helping to clear off the pathways which means the blades can come out shortly. Low impact outdoor fun to be had by all! Or just me. Or whomever else wants to join me. Or just me. Just sayin’
I’ve been making progress on the scale but I want to wait until I maintain or pass a weight for at least two days before I post. Ideally I’ll post my weight once a week but I’m so excited to see movement on the scale that I want to share it with all of you!
The nice weather seems to be encouraging a lot of people to get moving again. I had a few setbacks myself over the last month (wedding and honeymoon = too much weight gain!) but am slowly getting back on track. Keep it up and know that lots of us are going through the same things.
ReplyDelete