I was riding the wave from yesterday's results but didn't feel the need to reward myself with food. In fact - I over planned my food. Today's lunch bag was filled with oodles of goodies. Shake for breakfast, taco salad for lunch, an apple, veggies, yogurt with berries, special k cracker chip things and a banana I had left over from yesterday. I cut a few slices of lemon for my water, just to add a little zing to my water for the day.
Work went on, business as usual except I got an unexpected ride home which meant I could head out early to Costco so I could grab some non drowsy antihistamine so that I can go more than 12 hours without wanting to rip my skin off when the hives start to erupt. I'd like to say I avoided getting a hot dog for dinner because I was super good, it was mostly because I didn't have cash on me to pick one up.
I got home and made a delicious chicken spaghetti dish. I measured everything out that mattered (pasta and chicken) but loaded up on the veggies. Dessert was a loverly chocolate chip cookie dough sundae thing. We spent the rest of the night watching shows we were behind on (including a helluva good Sherlock) checked our derby gear and wrapped it up with a guilty pleasure movie - Stick it. I was going to watch Pitch Perfect again but Neil gave me the "Seriously?!" treatment. Rightly so, it would have been the second time since the new year that I watched it. I have an addiction to cheesy (but honestly amazing) flicks these days. Better than an addiction to sugar I guess. Neil gets screwed in the deal either way.

No comments:
Post a Comment