I had to take another antihistimine today to take the edge off the incredibly large amount of itching I've had on my arms, hands, back, stomach and knees. I have no idea what is causing it, although I did have my shots on Thursday. The thing is, I never have a reaction like this to anything that I'm getting shots for. I'm hoping it will all die down soon, I don't want to move or do anything when the itching starts. Ugh.
After I stepped on the scale yesterday morning and was down to the weight I needed to be to start the jars. I haven't weighed myself since yesterday morning so I don't know how many I may be down or up, especially since I "spent" a lot of my weekly bonus points on a late evening bender Sunday.
I was looking around for anything to eat that wasn't healthy and ended up mixing peanut butter and icing sugar together and adding mini m&ms I found in the baking cupboard together. It was so good but I knew it was so bad for me. As I saw posted on face book recently, one bad meal won't make you fat and one good meal won't make you skinny. It all evens out in the end but it's a slippery slope to start hanging out on.
Today was a great day. Shake for breakfast, good meal for lunch. We did have Harvey's for dinner but I had a veggie burger with a side garden salad. I had more than enough daily points to cover everything and not be too hungry. I got home after visiting my parents and had a few of my "Smart Ones" dessert treats to take the edge off the sweet craving I'd been having and still have points left for today.
I think I'll just hang on until Thursday and get weighed in at the meeting, then Friday morning weigh in at home and adjust the jars accordingly. I'll try that for a month or so and see if I go mental or not with not knowing.
No comments:
Post a Comment