I have to confess that I am a blog liar. According to my buddy at work, that makes me a bliar.
I decided not to go to the gym today at work, as I mentioned I would yesterday. I had planned on slotting in the workout around 11 to cut my day in half as I worked 7-3. When my gym buddy said she couldn't go till 1-2, I decided I would just go to lunch instead of exercising.
To be honest, I don't like exercising during the work day. Before or after, no problem. I just don't enjoy feeling sweaty when back into my work clothes. I know I could shower, towel off, bring spare underoos etc., but I just don't like doing it. I think I have more than enough exercise booked in for the weekend that missing out on the workout isn't a huge loss.
I ended my day with a bit of pampering with getting my hair do done by one of my favourite ladies. I'm trying to get rid of some of the brown on top that's making me feel blah so I left with a nice bright new colour and bangs, just to make me feel less bored with my increasingly long locks while keeping it healthy.
On my way home, I stopped by my dad's place to help him configure his new computer (and visit my cat and wedding dress) then arrived home to find pizza, fresh out of the oven. It was such a deeply bone chilling day it was so nice to come home, curl up in my jammies and watch some British superhero hoodlums on flixie with my baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment