Sunday, January 12, 2014

Which way to weigh?

I've head many suggested ways to track your weight. Some say weigh yourself when you wake up in the morning so that you're fairly consistent with how much food is in your belly. Some say once a week, same time very day. Some say weigh at the same time every day and then average the measurements to get your average weekly weight loss.

Weight watchers only lets you enter a weight in once a week in the software, so I'm debating if I just wait for the weigh in at the meeting or if I keep tabs myself for personal motivation throughout the week.

One part of me thinks I should weigh in daily, in the morning just so I can ensure I'm making progress. Part of me wants to just wait the week out and then weigh in at the meetings so that I can have one of those "WUH HOO!" moments when I step on the scale in front of a complete stranger. I'm not sure which part is going to win, but it will probably be the over-obsessed side of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment