Friday was a fab day. I upgraded my sling to a superstar one and made a lot of progress at work on some major projects. For dinner, I picked up some Gozen for us (yummy bento boxes) and then cracked open a bottle of sangria to play some bioshock infinite.
Saturday morning I woke up from a crazy dream and the sun was shining so brightly I thought it was later. Turns out it was just after 8. Ah well, I still had a great sleep! I decided to get going with my day. The first thing I did was wipe off my plate and put my new sticker on it. I had to put it on the left because there were so many stickers on the right side. I think I've had that plate over 15 years so there is quite a thickness of stickers accumulated so I had to go to the left side.
I did a loop of errands around the city and then came home to pick up Neil to head to Kitchener to pick out some new skates. It was such a beautiful day, the drive was perfect! We found it easily enough but the parking was atrocious since the snow banks on the streets were way too big. I didn't want to park my car at a 30 degree angle so we found a business that was closed for the day near by with many spots available. We picked up some great skates and Neil got some new knee pads.
We came home with enough time to have dinner and a little rest before heading out to the movies with some friends. We saw The Lego Movie and I laughed SO hard I almost had an asthma attack!
I'm thinking skating tomorrow isn't going to be a possibility but I'm going to see how I feel. I might just go to watch just so I can feel like I'm sort of involved. My range of motion isn't back to normal. I have moments when I think things are good but then I'll go to pick something up or take off my coat and I realize things aren't as they should. Getting better though, one day at a time!
No comments:
Post a Comment