Saturday, February 1, 2014

My date with Jillian

Many months ago I purchased a Jillian Michael's Body Revolution from that As Seen on TV store. Neil said if I was going to buy the not super cheap multiple DVD fitness set, I should start up my blog again. I did disc 1 when I purchased it but then it sat on the shelf collecting dust, just like most of the other fitness endeavors (and my blog).

I thought about it again a few weeks ago when I started thinking about getting in shape along with my new eating plan. At that point a co-worker told me how he was using the you tube versions to do his workouts. I decided to lend him mine for a bit so at least someone was getting use out of them. I told myself I'd start them once he gave them back. He did that on Thursday so I figured, it's time.

After I did a full day of errands, haircuts and overtime, I had a nice dinner with my love. He's been working on a project for his course so he went upstairs. I decided I should make some headway into my flowers but before I got started, I figured, what the hell, let's give it a try.

Thirty minutes of yelling and staring at beautiful people getting sweaty in front of me and I feel pretty good. I'm planning on doing the program, even though derby starts on Wednesday. We'll see how well it goes - if you've read my blog long enough you know that sticking to things isn't my strong suit.

I did make some progress on the flowers. I'm hoping that tomorrow I can knock out another dozen flowers. I'm really proud of these last few flowers I did - it's been a few weeks worth making one here and there but I do have 15 months...

In other news, I finally dug out my car! It no longer looks like we live in the middle of Russia with my car up on blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment