Monday, March 10, 2014

Donuts NOW!

My cheat day was much less epic than planned. It sort of started around 10pm the night before (Saturday) and spilled over to Sunday. I had fish and (few) chips at the pub with my three vodka waters. When we got home we both were a bit peckish. Neil said he wanted pizza but we didn't have any in the house (except for one weight watchers single serve thing) so we ordered pizza. It's been a long time since we've ordered za, we normally keep a delicio in the freezer or at the very least a thin crust pizza of some sort.

We ordered from a local shop (pierro's for those in the area) and had really fast delivery. I mowed down two slices of BBQ chicken pizza along with some garlic cheesy bread. OM NOM! I passed into a peacefully deep carb (and slightly vodka) induced sleep.

After I had a client, I grabbed my lady friend and hit the road to Exeter for Donuts NOW. I ate a sprinkle donut, taking one for the road with a chocolate dip for Neil. I stopped by the bulk barn on the way home to pick up some sugary snacks.

After I got home I got "the talk" from Neil about how they're going to make me sick, why am I doing this to myself yadda yadda. I fought hard but then figured meh - not worth it. I'm not saying he was right because that would mean I was wrong. He hid them away somewhere in the house and I don't even care to go looking for them. Okay, I had a moment tonight where I was home first where I considered going to look for them but decided making real food was a more valuable use of my time.

I cooked up some peppers, and tossed some of those broccoli stuffed chicken boobs in the oven. I decided to go get some exercise. 45 minutes of Reality Bites and 90 squats later, I emerged from the basement, successful and glowing. The rest of the night was engulfed in trying to find hotels for a trip to Montreal and lounging. Not a bad start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment