Saturday, March 8, 2014

Weigh in day!

WHABAM! 5.4 lbs down this week. I weighed in, typed it in my app, did a happy dance in front of Neil then ran out the door to go to work. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Work work work, quick lunch with a coworker who also happened to be strapped to his editing suite, work work work.

I accomplished a lot but then decided five and a half hours were good enough and rolled down to the gym. I was on the verge of not going but then I had worn my gym clothes to work to make it harder for me to ditch.

First up - endless staircase. It's day off for the squat challenge so I thought I'd voluntarily torture myself (and knees). I put in for 15 minutes, just to see what I could do. I didn't go fast or hard but I did definitely feel it. Turns out I did fairly well:
After that, I did 45 minutes on the elliptical while watching The Simpsons, followed by the last half of hoarders. I hobbled out of the gym and drove home to find my man doing laundry. Nothing says love like a fresh warm towel.

I smashed up some avocado and mixed it with salsa and ate it with some tostitos for dinner. I'm heading to a pub later this evening so I figured that I wouldn't eat too much so I can have a treat while there. I did have a treat earlier (two yummy cookies with my sub) and I'm already into my extra weekly points but I did earn a bunch of extra points with my workout so I think I'll be good. Can't wait to have a few drinkie poo's to help this week float away.

No comments:

Post a Comment