I’ve been listening to CBC Music stream of 1900’s Greatest CDN Albums at work and I got a huge smile on my face when the dream warriors came on. Until then, I was having a pretty un-Catastic day. My arm was really sore, which Neil pointed out to me in the morning was probably because it was broken (thanks tips).
The rest of the morning was a perk up both from the pain killers and the generally great 90’s tunes from Moxy Fruvous, Our Lady Peace, Bif Naked and Holly Mcnarland to name a few that made me want to run around and jump or generally rock out.
I went to the gym after work again and did 15 minutes on the endless staircase and 42 minutes on the elliptical. I watched one of my favourite Simpsons episodes ever. The one where Homer’s car is stuck in New York with the boot on it, with the crab juice. Priceless. It was followed by 15 minutes of a pretty good Community episode.
For dinner I cooked up some tortellinis for Neil and I ended up having some leftover pizza from Saturday night and two tablespoons of peanut butter (separate, not together). I know, not exactly healthy but I was just incredibly exhausted from my workout.
I perked up in time to meet up with a friend for a quick visit at Starbucks. I don’t drink coffee but I did order a caramel apple spice (no whip) and a ginger cookie. About five minutes in my mouth felt funny and my tongue started feeling a bit swollen. Not shocked I had a reaction, but was annoyed at myself for having the cookie. The drink really would have been enough.
Once home I pretty much zonked out. I thought I’d do a quick post then get myself ready for bed. Tomorrow I’m hoping to take a night off working out and go shop for new glasses but we’ll see what the weather dictates about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment