Today was dermatologist follow up day. Okay, maybe not the entire day but an hour. I was waiting around to be called in and instead of surfing randomly, I just closed my eyes and put my head back. I was on the verge of falling asleep within about sixty seconds. Like usual, I was about 10 minutes early so when about 15 minutes passed since my appointment was supposed to be I got a little grumpy. I know, it's a specialist, but it was 9:20 in the morning - how do they get that behind so quickly.
Once I got in and stripped down to my socks and scivvies I put on a paper dress to await my mole meter maid. The door opened and I saw her hobble in on a crutch. Oh. That's why she was behind. I felt a bit bad, especially since while she was moving around to check my moles, she was shuffling and hobbling around. The questionable moles she found last time have remained the same size and she made some suggestions on how to take care of the horrible welts I get when I scratch my itchy spots.
Work was busy as usual but since I drove for my appointment I was able to go home at the regular time. I made up a chicken and broccoli casserole thing for dinner, packed up a portion for myself to take in to work with me, a portion for Neil for dinner at his derby meeting and two portions for work tomorrow. I popped back into work for a bit of work, came home to tidy up the kitchen, did my squats (day two - hooray) and sunk onto the couch for the rest of the night.
I'm hoping that not exercising today won't make an issue with my weigh in tomorrow. I was down today so I'm hoping my eating right all day will make a difference or at least maintain.
No comments:
Post a Comment