AWW YISSS! Down 3.4 from my gain last week, down 6.8 total since the beginning of March. I celebrated by not going in to work for the first weekend in a long time. I could have gone to the gym but I was quite enjoying sitting around and not doing too much.
I watched an episode of Criminal Minds after I showered and put comfies on. I know I seem to watch it a lot but it's mostly when Neil's not around (so basically weekend mornings and at the gym). I decided I'd get a wash/blow dry before I ran my errands. I thought I'd try the one at Cherry Hill since it was kind of on my way to pick up our Arbonne shake powder. Wow was that a mistake! I saw every chair full of white haired ladies getting their curls set. I still asked if there was a chance to get one but their appointment book was full till 1pm. I decided to just head on to my errands and picked up my breakfasts in a bag.
After that, I had about an hour to kill before the trunk show so I thought I'd try to get a quick wash at the First Choice on Dundas. I popped in and had to wait a few minutes and then got a nice service from a fellow child of a newfie. She was super nice but took a bit longer than I had hoped.
I moved my car and then popped up to the sale to meet a friend I hadn't seen in a while. She was already in line for the change room so I went back to her first before rummaging through for my own purposes. I took a dress that she didn't end up wanting but then made a bee line to the dresses I had seen online. Some were so beautiful but I wasn't sure where I would have worn them. I spotted the sugar skull dress and grabbed it in both sizes to try on. I ended up with the larger of the two, not being able to completely zip it up. I figured that was okay since I intend to wear it in the late spring once I'm down a few more pounds. It's sort of a goal dress, hopefully by Beast of the East I'll be able to zip it up (it's the last weekend in April so there's a good chance I'll be down 15lbs total by then).
My head was splitting because I didn't really time everything out correctly for eating, staying hydrated and taking in a bit of caffeine. I had a few nibbles at the sale but was ready for grub on the way home. I was SO close to stopping at a McDonald's for a double cheese but talked myself down, telling myself I'd have chicken wontons (quick and easy to make) when I got home to tide me over till Neil came home from work.
It was a long day for Neil but then it worked out that he left at a good time for him to pick up the Gozen I ordered for us. I scarfed down my bento box and moved to the couch to relax and try to get the headache to pass.
I'm still waiting for that to happen so in the mean time, I'll just hang out on the couch, watch Neil play video games and wait to fall asleep since when I get up tomorrow, I'll be heading for a massage!
No comments:
Post a Comment