Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy first full day of spring!

Today was a nice, bright sunny day. Perfect for a pay day wander off the compound to a local pub for lunch. Our usual lunch crew was dropping like flies but there was still four of us who managed to get out. I was excited to have breakfast for lunch and we found a seat and were given our menus.

No breakfast available for Friday.

What?! Ugh. That threw a wrench into my plan. I ended up with a freshly made hamburger with a side salad. Still tasty but not what I was hoping for. We finished up and made it back in good time to the office.

After work I hit the gym for 45 minutes of cardio as well as my 125 squats required for today in the 30 day squat challenge I'm working through. I booted up and went out to pick up my new specs. A short walk though the park to the store and I had my new eyes on. No real change in prescription but it's been a while since I've bought a proper pair (ie not from Clearly Contacts).

I wandered up Richmond to kill time while waiting for Neil to pick me up and then when he told me he was coming I walked back, picked up a hot n' ready for him and got home just a bit later than usual. I threw a few M&M chicken fingers in the oven and treated myself to 40g (one serving) of tropical jelly dots from my "stash". I'm a few points over for the night but I have a bunch left over for the week so I'm sure I'll weigh in fairly well tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'm going to (hopefully) treat myself to a reward of a new piece of clothing from the Renegade sale of wicked plus sized clothing. Look it up on facebook and help out a new business woman in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment