This morning was another touch one. I did the whole should I go in and just see how long I can last or the sleep in a bit and maybe that will let it pass. I just slept in a wee bit longer and made it out the door on time. The breakfast shake was lackluster, mostly because I was avoiding dairy due to the upset in my belly. I wasn't super hungry so I brought it with me to work without tasting it. Once I did, ugh... the banana I used was past it's "okay to make shakes from" state.
I decided that I wanted to have some fries with my lunch to help make me feel better. It most certainly did! It was mostly psychological but better nonetheless.
I had a meeting late in the afternoon and at some point I knocked over my starbucks water tumbler. It has a lid so it didn't spill. However, when I rolled around to pick it up, it rolled over the end and cracked the outer shell. <sigh> Thank goodness I bought two last time they were on sale! I guess next time I see them I'll grab two more, just in case.
I came home, made some spaghetti and did some hair. It was nice to catch up with one of my first regulars from back in the day. It was nice to hear how she's been doing and to share some of my wedding planning updates and have her be so excited for me.
When I came upstairs I decided to turn those bananas into muffins. I made six choco chip ones for Neil and six pecan ones for me. They taste much better than my shake this morning for sure! Tomorrow is derby so I hope we do a lot of endurance skating to help me burn them off.
No comments:
Post a Comment