Today was a wonderful day - woke up refreshed and ready to go! Hair
washed and fluffy, bacon and eggs for breakfast, house tidy and food
ready in the crock pot for dinner.
We had a few friends
over for a many times rescheduled game day. We had lots of fun and ate
lots of snacks. For the most part they were healthy but someone
happened to bring a kilo of contraband into my house! The good kind too -
Dare jube-jubes - not those Juicy Jubes made with "real fruit juice".
They were annihilated fairly quickly into the afternoon, not just by me
though, almost everyone had a part in it.
The funny
thing is I enjoyed the fruit more than the candy. I find there's a
strange after taste now with it. I can't say I'll never eat it again but
I'll just choose wisely when I do choose to indulge.
After
our guests left we loaded up the dishwasher I popped over to my
friend's house to have my hair curled so I could look purdy in our
engagement photos. I got back, we ate dinner and the rolled out to the
Civic Gardens to meet our wedding photographer to spend an hour
awkwardly staring into each others' eyes and being all lovey dovey. It
was nice to see her again and to introduce Neil to her.
When
we got home, we binge watched orange is the new black and I worked on a
poster for a friend's new business' grand opening and then closed out
with a few episodes of Futurama. No exercise today but I'm okay with
that. I'm going to think about going to Body Pump tomorrow or waking up
early and going to the gym to lift on my own. Finger's crossed that it
will happen, I've been feeling really good about my activity level over
the past few days, I really want to keep it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment