I'm so cooked but I thought I'd write a quick post.
I woke up a nice shade a brorange that turned my shower rinse water into a swamp looking murky mess. I came out of it with a nice glowy tan so I patted myself dry and applied a nice coat of moisturizer to seal me in.
The day outside my house started out with a follow up with my orthotic doc and an egg mcmuffin. I spent most of the morning cutting up name place cards and separating drink tickets then assisting the popcorn assembly team with the favours.
We took a break for lunch at which point I grabbed a card the some swiss chalet for a quarter chicken dinner (to go) to keep my energy level up. I was scrolling through the TBT postings and thought it would be fun to find one of Rach and I from way back. I popped down to the basement and grabbed my sack o'memories and rummaged through a TON of great photos (which will definitely be posted on future TBTs) and settled on a hallowe'en shot from (I believe) second year of college.
I packed up and drove back to Rach's place to start labeling the bags. I ended up sewing safety pins and bows to a veil for a special part in the ceremony. We finished up all that and then had a BBQ with the peeps involved with the ceremony. After that, the very drizzle filled rehearsal took place we did a little set up. I had to bail - my eyes were barely staying open. As I write this they're burning up.
I snagged a piece of Neil's pizza he made for dinner then checked up on what was going on with the rest of the world, or at least the world that exists on my facebook.
I'm heading to bed but I'd like to encourage any of you who live in London and area to visit my friend's new store that is opening Friday. It's called Renegade and it's on Dundas, just east of Clarence, next to where the Honest Lawyer used to be. It's a clothing store for those sizes 12+ but she also has some accessories and purses for all sizes.
I doubt I'll blog tomorrow but you never know how I might end up feeling. Happy pre-long weekend to everyone - I hope your Friday will be as fun as mine will be!
No comments:
Post a Comment