Tuesday, July 1, 2014

31 days to go

I've decided to start blogging again to help me keep on track. I don't care how many people read it or not - I feel like even if one person reads it, I'm being accountable to somebody, somewhere.

There is now 31 days to go until my friends wedding. I'm in the wedding party so I'd like to tone up a bit to look smashing in my stretch satin one shoulder dress. I put it on today and had Neil take some pics of me in it so I have a starting point. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with how it looks on me, I just want to have a mini goal within my overall goal. Here are my "before" shots:

This morning I hopped on the elliptical for 45 minutes and finished up watching Reality Bites which I started the last time I was on it. I wrapped up with some core work then moved on to Day 1 of the 31 day leg challenge issued by the Atlanta Rollergirls. Nothing crazy today, just 30 squats but enough to get me feeling the burn a little later in the day.

Neil and I wandered into the Sifton bog for what was going to be a quick walk but turned into an hour and a half hike. I felt great after, a bit exhausted but overall, pretty great! Dinner was bacon wrapped chicken thighs with spices with broccoli and rice. We watched a few episodes of Orange is the New Black to round out the night (season two is great so far!).

What will tomorrow bring? Hopefully some cardio and upper body, ending up with a blood donor appointment and wing night! It all balances out, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment