Thursday, July 24, 2014

Almost one week to go!

Breakfast nana muffins - delicious! Egg rolls for lunch - even better than last night! Pan fried, parm and breadcrumb crusted chicken boob with broccoli - divine!

After a fairly uneventful day I hopped out to pick up my dress. I didn't even try it on but it looked much better so I decided to roll with it. I got home with enough time to make a quick dinner before heading out to derby.

Neil and I packed up our stuff and about three blocks away I realized that once again, I forgot to bring my water bottle to Thursday's practice. We had lots of time to get there so we stopped for a bottle of water at McD's (only a dollar alllll summer).

Practice was great - it was the biggest group of freshies since I've gone back. We did some stopping drills and then shopping cart pyramids. I pushed someone around the track, then was pushed around the track. The goal was to do 5 pushing, 5 while being pushed, 7 and 7, 10 and 10, 7 and 7, 5 and 5. I wasn't able to do them all pushing or being pushed but I kept skating as much as I could. Definitely a good workout but I have a blister forming on the inside of my right foot, more than likely from not having them tight enough around my arch.

I hobbled out of the barn and drove home with the windows down (for refreshment and for airing out purposes), showered, then settled in to watch another episode of Fargo while melting into the couch. I should probably be stretching but I like to live on the edge!

No comments:

Post a Comment