I dropped my dress off at the bridal shop tonight to get steamed. I didn't try it on, I just decided to get it steamed and worry about how it fits once I got it back.
I'm down about five pounds total since the start of the month. Not too shabby! I gained a bit after last weekend but like usual, the amount of food I ate doesn't seem to add up to the amount of weight I gained. I'm going to blame it on my Aunt Irma visiting and falling to the communists.
I spent most of my night wandering around Masonville mall in search of shoes for the wedding with my bestie. I managed to find a comfortable pair of kitten heels. Nice and simple! I also found a pair of shoes for my wedding. I have to drive to another store to get them but the store gave me a $6 off coupon to compensate for my having to go get them. I can't complain since they're already just $25.
Tomorrow is Rach's bachelorette party. I can't talk about it yet since it's still a surprise to her where we're going. I may not talk about it after depending on what ends up happening... I'm just looking forward to being able to talk to her about everything again. Not being able to mention or ask her anything when she works 20 feet away from me and goes for water and lunch almost every day was killing me!
I spent the rest of my night trying on what I want to wear tomorrow. I did the usual try it on, stare at myself, take it off, rethink, try it on and then try something else routine only to settle on something comfortable for whatever the night may bring..
No comments:
Post a Comment