Thursday, August 9, 2012

I am (cat) woman hear me roar!

This isn’t related to my weight loss but I wanted to mention that I changed my cabin air filter in my car. I removed my glove box, found the panel and swapped my old, dirty, probably stinky air filter. At least I hope it’s stinky. I was told that if your car smells like wet dog (and it’s an older Matrix / Corolla) then a change to the cabin air filter should fix it up! I’m also considering making the privacy / luggage cover for my wagon because I’m tired of having it exposed. I found a few tutorials but I might just see if I can find one on eBay or at a junk yard.

Okay, so back to the diet. I had a great day! I had pancakes and a chocolate shake for breakfast, a strawberry shake for a snack, the hamburger helper packaged meal with steamed broccoli and a yogurt covered oatmeal cinnamon raisin bar. Afternoon snack was another strawberry shake. I went right to the mall after work to pick up a few things and to get a facial I’d been rescheduling for a few weeks.

I did cave and have a coke zero before my facial because I was getting a wicked headache. I’m not sure why I’m getting such bad headaches lately. I’m drinking a bunch of water and it’s not like I had a lot of caffeine before cutting it out. I had one can of pop a day, no tea, no coffee. I’m hoping it will level out but I think it has something to do with the back / neck freak out my body had last week. I should get a massage to see if that works it all out. I was super proud of myself for not getting any mall food since I had to walk through the food court to get to some of the stores I wanted to visit.

I ended up getting microderm abrasion done for the first time, which feels really strange but it should help my skin calm down and stop breaking out. I was done a little sooner than I thought so I thought I’d cook dinner instead of buying a chicken. I made some shredded zucchini and some baby carrots to round off the mango chipotle seasoned chicken boob.

Neil didn’t like the seasoning so while I was out getting my air filter I picked him up to teens for $6. I’m such a good girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment