Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Is it supposed to be chunky?
I survived day one of work with the new diet. I wasn’t starving but I definitely should have brought my shakers to work instead of just pre-mixing a few of the shakes / pudding. The pudding I made in the morning turned a bit chunky by the time I got to it. I forgot to have my morning smoothie so I think I might feel a bit differently tomorrow when I actually get all my food in. I nibbled on my peanut crunch bar after lunch which was not really crunchy at all. I was more envisioning my snack bars which are more like mini butterfingers. I have to stop estimating how things will taste and just take them for what they are - diet bars.
I had the chocolate “cake” for my treat tonight. I read a bit into it and then decided to try the lava cake version of the dessert. They said add more water and under cook it a wee bit. Yeah, I had to over cook it a bunch and even then it was more like pudding cake. I’ll have to see what happens the next six packages left in the box.
I weighed in this morning and I’m down 5 lbs since starting. I know it’s just the initial drop but it still makes me all excited. I’m only 7lbs away from my 25lb loss goal and 12 away from where I want to be in 50 days. That’s totally attainable, even when I slow down. I think I might do one more month of this after I finish this batch up, to take me up to Italy and slightly beyond. I’m thinking I can take some shake packets with me for healthy snacks. We’ll see how long it is before I get super sick of chocolate and protein.
Tomorrow’s plan is cereal, soup and fajitas. I’m going to re-think my prep work for the days meals and do most of the mixing on site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment